27 March 2008

十九岁

27 March 2008
27th March 2008

*Ahem*

Happy Birthday To Me,
Happy Birthday To Me,
Happy Birthday To Me~
Happy Birthday To Me...

*Applause*

Dear me, Happy Birthday. So, seems like you consider 19 years old is nothing special, and you are not going to celebrate with anyone, what's more, you don't know what to wish for in this year, how strange of you. Maybe... you don't have a wish.

Thanks to my dear family and beloved friends
who text messaged me:


Father Mother - Thanks... love u.
Kok Leong - Quite early to wish me, and still sounds very excited...
Yi yong Yi Ying - thanks~
Hao Chieh - Yeah, my very cute friend saying Happy Birthday
Greenies - Lovely, looks cool and very high when singing b'day song in class
Zet Hui - Same b'day with me! Happy Birthday ya ^^
William Goh - lol, maple.. anyway, thx!
William - "I tot i send u dy. Now only realize it's a dream. Happy Birthday~"
Adam - Yeah, thx dude.
Saw YY - tQtQtQ ^^
Yvonne Ng - Happy that U remembered.. ^^ 3Q
Sisi - Yeah I will get 4A... =0
Janice - I noe I big boy liao, thats why i know how to be happy... thanks~
Zhen Hua - thanks~
Sing Swee - Haha~ biasalah... 10s!!
Ker Seng - Godson always! =]
Cheok - thx man.
Peijun - thankyou... =)
Wann Wei - Thx alot~!
Joey Lee - Miss ya too =)
Yong Qian - Thankyou ^^
Phaik San - Sweet 18? hehe... Thanks anyway ^^
Shin Yee - Good! I will enjoy my rest of life as a guy.
Jason Yap - Yo thanks~
Fennie - Thanks alot ^^ remember, 'A slice'.. hehe..
Yang Yang - Xie Xie =3
Yee Rui - tttttthhhhhaaaannnnkkkk yyyyoooouuuu~~~~!!!!
Siew Yong - Teng Kiu ^^

Thanks to my friendster's friends
who wished me in friendster comment :


亿玲
sk
坏蛋的真真
아기 얀 얀 宝贝雁雁
Apple
Yit Jun
我爱的就是你
ChuuYII
Yapi Yipi (SuAnn)
Wen Chin
bAo
ღ SzE yiNg ღ
BiG hEaD (HaoChieh)
JuiChiGaTSu (YeeFen)
yunyi
lovely (Sam Yin)
kEZviN (Yee Fai)
CarSon (Wai Weng)
Siew (Siew Peng)
kEnoVan (Cheok)
germaine
edwin koh
Jess Watermelon
minnie (Minnie Ng)
wAnn wEi
aLySsa
YuKky
wInGz
huichien
MoMoKo KaWasHi
神之家族
傻丫頭_ (Ee Hui)
b-O-B-o
KelF
yy
A' Gon
aiLinG
jaKe asHer
MaXTeeN MiNg

And also thanks to my friends in MSN

Su Yin
Chun Yuan
Ah Hee
Malco
Bee Gee
Choily
Carol
雪儿
Jordan (Ah Wong)
Amanda
MC (Bobby)
Nicholas
B-Zone
Peter Pang
Yee Chian
Sisi
Saw YY

( etc... )

Thanks to my SMKTP friends who go to the same MUET tuition that night:

Shih Wan
Guat Yun
Guat Rui
Wei Ling
Kok Leong
Zi Peng
Yin Fei

And lastly, SMKAP, the 3 classes who sing Birthday Song for me:

6A1
6A2
6A3

and lots more who wishes me in school... forgive me that i will not be listing out..
Thank you, thank you and thank you =)
Im very happy today.


My Birthday Cake


Oo... the banana thing looks nice.

erm... This is Black Berry + Choc Cake
Oh, and a red berry there.

0 Drops of Rain:

 
Rainy Days Are Gone © 2008. Design by Pocket