06 February 2009

Where is my love?

06 February 2009
Some people will act very weird after they drunk.

I met one tonight. It's so... terrible. The way he acts, talks, responses...

Huh, I don't wanna be like him. After all I still prefer to drink kid's sparkling juice.



wow, I can see my English grammar failed already. =D

I'm happy to receive a few advertisements these days. One of the business is from a lawyer firm, it's about informing 2 guys that they had already been declared bankrupt. Oww, how cham. Another one is about hiring someone for some pose such as accounting clerk, draftsman etc... and then the last one is also about hiring someone, but it's in English. The guy faxed to the office, and in the paper, he mention us to translate into chinese and gives him quotation. Ahh Im going to face this guy tomorrow.

I can't say much about the work... it's kinda confidential o_O but I do learnt alot rather than rottening at home doing nothing in this holiday. Most probably I will work until 24th Feb.



Oh geez Valentines Day is coming! But it's not my business... YET. Let's see... 14th Feb... Boo~ I have to work on that day. Well, anyone admiring me? Please kindly send your chocolate to my work place, the address is...

Hahahahaha...!! Dreaming! It should be in the opposite way. I think. Guys should present chocolate or flowers or something special to his beloved target. That's when guys need to prepare a box of handyplast when something's broken. Or he could just eat up the rejected chocolate. Err... I think he will throw to his friends or just leave it somewhere desperately.

Haih why oh why is love so complicated?



*Evil sound from inside my mind* : Love is a chemical reaction...



wth?



'我喜欢你'…使用率多于'我爱你'…

4 Drops of Rain:

Me said...

poor boy..

hahaha

pui sin said...

爱情本来就很奇妙,挡不住猜不透,说不定你的真爱已经出现了哦:)

Ah Teoooooooooo said...

GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS AND LET ME SEND YOU SOME GOD DAMN CHOCOLATE!

阴天雨 said...

ITS OK. I GO FIND YOU WHEN I NEED YOUR LOVE!

 
Rainy Days Are Gone © 2008. Design by Pocket