14 February 2009

Empty Valenty

14 February 2009
I think I'm more than desperate today.

It's Valentine's day, I worked half day, truanted my job and celebrated Valentine's Day with a guy.

We watched Pink Panther 2 and went to the beach.

We even talked to one of the Hyatt's security.

and get to know that Hyatt is organizing some private activity for couples.



Haih, how desperate could you be celebrating Valentine's Day with a stressed out guy.

I should have dated her instead.

but, LDR is a challenge, I lack of confidence.

and, I'm poor...

So...

I'll remain single.

7 Drops of Rain:

CaiYi said...

lol, u are better than I ler... I only stay at home at night watching movie with my family. Morning and afternoon got work. Vamentine?? Nah... Just an ordinary Saturday for me...

Me said...

ngek ngek i go sing k ^^

:': sweeney珊 :': said...

u didt mention tat u got watch movie wif me !! haha

阴天雨 said...

Mention about a guy go out with another guy got more impact ma~ isn't it right?

=D

Me said...

u got point hahaha

vince 蚊子 said...

=.=""
stressed out guy....
sigh~

阴天雨 said...

vince 蚊子, Cheer up man. smile smile then all stress can be bring to cloud nine =D

 
Rainy Days Are Gone © 2008. Design by Pocket