18 September 2008

The making of farewell party

18 September 2008
Last year

Upper 6 could not gave us cooperation, and then my team had to cancel the operation.

This year

Lower 6 planned to make it on 11th October (Saturday)

but teacher said fiercely " I refuse! It's monsoon season you know? Do it in the school. And oh, make it on Friday (10th October), after study and after recess, then we do it."

I can imagine the organizers were like " wtf? "



Organizing something is hard, depends on the situation.

Horoscope says aries is a leader, but I think I have so much to learn about... =D



I then suggested them,

" No need do it in school if it is so troublesome to teachers and also all of your friends. Return back the money to all of them and they sure feel very happy. We do it privately, just yam cha among friends can already lah. Who is interested then come along, we plan not under school, but under parents... haha... How do ya think?" All agreed.

Well, guess I still have to prepare my talk =p

no la, actually I'd love to say somekind of farewell speech, holding some tissue, some teardrops, and a griefly music casting behind... dreaming la.



--------------------

Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years.

Your parents, your teachers, your siblings, maybe a coach...but mostly your friends...

I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to someone is the best gift you can give them.

Its amazing when strangers become friends, and friends become lover... it's just amazing.

0 Drops of Rain:

 
Rainy Days Are Gone © 2008. Design by Pocket