18 January 2009

Feng Shui for Beginner?

18 January 2009
I just need to work half day in Sundays. Probably today will be the last day me staying in office counting ads or do some conversation training...

By the way, I feel like I should start to understand 'FENG SHWEY' (wind water)...







--------------------

No wonder old people dislike number 4.

=D

6 Drops of Rain:

CaiYi said...

wat do u mean by last day o?? how come sunday oso need to work de??

Anonymous said...

lol..

teach me har i gamble oways lose de T....T

-Me-

阴天雨 said...

CaiYi
Coz next time can have more holiday =D

-Me-
Gamble? You need Feng Shui Master to rearrange your 'Chi'!

Me said...

u go learn dy u hepl me arrange la xD

阴天雨 said...

hoho! as long as you have faith in feng shui =D

Me said...

lol..

later believe dy this kenot that kenot dam ma fan de

 
Rainy Days Are Gone © 2008. Design by Pocket