02 January 2009

Crayon Physics

02 January 2009
I've accidentally found Crayon Physics while I was surfing the web aimlessly. This is a pretty enjoying game, and by using physics and gravity, you can have lots of fun. Use your creativity to explore the whole game! =D

It's something like this. You play with crayons and physics. The goal of the game is to move the red ball so that it collects the stars. You can cause the red ball to move by drawing physical objects.

Left click - draw
Right click - erase

Esc - see menu
Spacebar - reset level
Alt + Enter - toggle full screen

Download (5.6Mb)


Use gravity to make the ball go " whee!!! " (There is a star in real game)

There's some limitation though. You can't draw very freely but only square and rectangle because this game is just a prototype. Aiya I dunno what and why la, just feel free to play it.

Except... there is only 7 level. I've downloaded more extra level but I failed to edit the html or something like that...

11 Drops of Rain:

CaiYi said...

Have you start to work? At where?

阴天雨 said...

advertising department in a newspaper company.

Free lance; not design ads, but ads sales.

starting on 15th jan.

CaiYi said...

how much is the salary??
at where wor??
haha, feel like wanna work in office liao...

阴天雨 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CaiYi said...

wow... then I go lie to them that I dun wan study liao lor
haha

阴天雨 said...

haha.. u try la.

It's Nanyang Siang Pau (2nd Floor) at Air Putih road there.

阴天雨 said...

right. bring ur passport photo x2, I.C. and your book of certificates.

It's real interview o_O

Im still under consideration though..

jin tong said...

physics game.. fui..

CaiYi said...

oooo okay.... see 1st haha

When Hell BREAKS Loose said...

DANG!!! Feels like Kekkaishi. I'm drawing boxes. WEEEEEEEE~~~~!!! Thanks, bro. XD

阴天雨 said...

lol.. why oh why did I not think of kekaishi xD

 
Rainy Days Are Gone © 2008. Design by Pocket