10 December 2008

Twilight

10 December 2008
I want to watch Twilight...

There had been two girls who introduced this very nice human-vamp love story to me

and I think it will be worth watching it.

Have you?

But I will be back from Penang on the 13th...

Fat lor fat lor =.="

Dear readers! Wait for my delicious looking photos of Penang food~
except those who eat penang food until sien liao... lala~
oww, I shall stop writing now, it's 1 in the morning...

Good night, Merry Christmas lol...

12 Drops of Rain:

:': sweeney珊 :': said...

so early say merry Xmas..lol

fishfish said...

Hey!! I watched ady.. it's superbly nice!! hehe.. Merry Christmas and enjoy ur holidays! =)

阴天雨 said...

SEE! The 3rd girl who say nice! =D

Dang.. Faster lemme go back to Kuantan~~~

but the earliest date is 15th... =/ ish

fishfish said...

LOL.. maybe it's because the hero is too handsome so the girls will automatically feel that the movie is nice.. hehe.. it's very subjective u know.... maybe u will feel that it is very boring.. who knows..LOL..

阴天雨 said...

err.. i dont think i will fall asleep guar.. hehe, coz im real flexible =p

but no interested in the handsome hero of coz =D

When Hell BREAKS Loose said...

I'm going to be the first person to say this movie is, well, you know... Opposite of nice. You get my meaning. Dont take it personally though, just my opinion. *Wink wink*

阴天雨 said...

Ahaha~ well, everyone got it's own 'tay si'...

I might love the movie, maybe?

but why don't zombie-human love? that should be interesting ;D

如果 said...

except those who eat penang food until sien liao... lala~

Are u saying me? haha xD

Twilight... my friends call me don't go watch wor... very nice ke?

阴天雨 said...

haha.. where got say euu =p

im saying a GUY that is STUDYING IN USM =x

Twilight... iono leh.. maybe Romance-fiction movie is not your friend's favorite? xD

Qmiao_miao said...

i oso wan to wac ah!my frenz introduce to me too...

When Hell BREAKS Loose said...

I know, watch POKEMON, everyone. Everyone loves Pikachu. Haha!

阴天雨 said...

but ytd i went cinema and ended watch " the day the earth stood still "

=.=" kinda strange la the ending.. the whole movie like no climax...

 
Rainy Days Are Gone © 2008. Design by Pocket