07 August 2009

Guitar without strings

07 August 2009
Clay-made guitar

This is what I've been doing for the whole day yesterday. I felt really terrible whenever my palms are sweating, the clay would go very watery and hard for me to handle it. This little tiny thing took me about 2 hours of squeezing and patting it, and left the string part out coz I don't want to do it. I lazy... hehe.

The string part.. awww.. hard to do it leh! Everything is just so SMALL. When I post this picture, I found that I forgotten to color it! Haha.. well, looks like need to take some time again.

...

...







1 hour later...









Jeng jeng jeng jeng~~!

Ok, I know my brush painting is not good. This is my 1st attemp of coloring a clay-made object, actually... the color on the 'side' looks funny but.. oh well.

So... here goes my classical guitar without strings ^^



Reference :
Dad's guitar

Object used :
Ruler (to support)
Something sharp (to poke holes)
Something thin (to slice the clay)
Something flat (to shape it)
Buncho Poster Color & the smallest size brush

Software used :
Photoscape

21 Drops of Rain:

jasmine said...

lolz..... if u put spring...sure will be more nice...
^^
nice work..

GangGang said...

wa....so cute neh ^^

waiting for your next creative clay product o...

v(^_^)v

e Loe said...

so nice! i know how hard to do a clay thing bcoz i attended clay clas for few years!

阴天雨 said...

jasmine, I got think about it de... well.. never try never know how difficult it will be.


GangGang, cute? haha, thanks wor. I don't have clay anymore.. next time I'll do something nicer let you see =)


e Loe, but it's worth for something.. hehe. Few years!? I attended for 8 days only =p

Chili Crab said...

Kawaii neh. It's cute!!!

阴天雨 said...

Arigatou gozaimasu~ ^^

Me said...

can play de ma?

Juan said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Betty

http://electricguitarhowtoplay.net

aixian said...

sooo cute~

pass by..
nice blog ya :)

阴天雨 said...

Me, can, if you attach the strings onto it ^^

Juan, thank you, btw I love to watch people playing guitar ^^

aixian, thank youuu ^^ pass by often too.. =D

yenniedoll said...

aww, the guitar is so cute.

QuIncy♥ said...

hell0
passing here =)
hehes

☆ everything will be fine★ said...

wow.....after u posting ur DIY guitar...lolz of FANZ...neh...

阴天雨 said...

yenniedoll, A million thanks ^^

QuIncy♥, haha, you are always welcomed =)

☆ everything will be fine★, haha.. I never expect that.. ^^" Happy~~

DavidLiou said...

eh... mana tu... photoshop? xD

pui sin said...

i lk it i lk ti i lk it!!!!!!

cute dao~~~~

阴天雨 said...

DavidLiou, hah, apa tu tu ni ni? xD

pui sin, cute dao~~ 爆 leh? Ha ha ha~ =p

pui sin said...

okokokokok~~
cute dao~~~~~bao!!!!!!!
reli lk it lo~~

sIsIzZ said...

haha..when want help me make 1? lol

aixian said...

come again..
hahha...
link each other?? :>

阴天雨 said...

welcome back ^^ sure, link.

 
Rainy Days Are Gone © 2008. Design by Pocket